Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A LITTLE CHANGE AROUND

Oh I've had a wonderful week decluttering and changing my craft room into a multi purpose room.  I couldn't be happier with the result and of course now I have my own little space for yoga and to practice Reiki and aromatherapy on family and friends.

CRAFT ROOM BEFORE PHOTOS... (oh my)




See what I had to deal with?  My first step, apart from cleaning out the crap was to bring in an old metal screen I had on our verandah.  I didn't realise how rusty it had gotten but as I didn't have any money for another screen, I decided to cover it from the front with fabric.



THE AFTER PHOTOS...






As you can see, I still need to do a cover-up job for my fabric stash.  I'm nearly there though and when the table is folded down it feels so spacious.

It's amazing what a difference curtains in front of  shelves, screen and doorway can make.  Add in a couple of floating shelves and take a heap of stuff to charity and I'm one happy girl.

I did my first Reiki in quite a while on a friend over the weekend, it felt so good and so right.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely transformation Sue, I especially love your yoga figurines.
    My sewing room is in desperate need of a makeover. Only a few more weeks till our house guest of 8 months returns home and I can reorganise my space.
    Have you done the Aroma Touch training? If you get the opportunity I'd thoroughly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa I'm doing my Aroma Touch training at the end of this month. Thanks for leaving a comment and I bet you can't wait to get into your room :)

      Delete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)