Thursday, May 21, 2015

OH NO.....

I've done it again, it's been a month since I last blogged!!!!  Well here's a little crafty catch up.

I started a HAED (Heaven & Earth Design) cross stitch and I've been finding a little bit of time most days to get a few stitches done, I even made myself a little stitching corner in our lounge and it's working.  I sit back there still being able to watch the tv and chat with family and patiently work on my masterpiece.

This is the piece I'm working on, it's Gypsy Firefly by Aimee Stewart.



I bought these lovely needle keepers to keep my threads in order, I never knew I needed them but now I have them, they make life so much easier.


This is week 2 of my progress.


and week 3, not a lot of difference but I've been working a lot in the last couple of weeks.


My stitchy corner and thanks to my wonderful hubby, a lovely photo of me using it last night (dressing gown, shawl, blankie and all).



I pulled out this little cutie this week to hook a few more rows.  Love how it's coming together.


Until next time......... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)