Monday, August 11, 2014

FACING UP TO IT

I have spent this morning trying to clean up my craft space, the main problem is lack of room now I don't have my caravan studio anymore.  While tidying I came across some forgotten projects (in fact way too many of them) and made the decision to finish a few off.

I'm embarrassed to say how many I actually have but have posted a couple on here that I want to work on to begin with.  If I pull them all out I'll jump from one to the other and not complete anything so I'm facing up to it and working only on these projects for the time being.




Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the green embroidery ones. Will have to check back to see the finished project. Don't disappoint by not finishing it.

    Lisa Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)