Sunday, July 20, 2014

TULA PINK'S CITY SAMPLER


I bought Tula's book 6 month's ago and I have finally started my own quilt-a-long with it.  Last week I sat down and nutted out a few things concerning my sampler.  I am using one of my favourite colour combinations of red, grey and aqua and when it comes to size, I have no idea.  I do want to make all 100 blocks so depending on the size of the sashing, the quilt will probably be a large one.


Last week I made up the first 3 blocks.




Today I completed blocks 4 and 5



Oh this quilt is going to be so pretty, I can't wait to make more blocks.



If you want to play along I have started a Flickr group here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)