Monday, May 26, 2014

YEAH BABY......

Over the last few weeks I've had the urge that I get around this time every year, an urge to knit.  I even bought a second hand Debbie Bliss beginners book from Amazon and borrowed needles from my Mother In Law.  That was as far as I got, you see I really only want to knit baby clothes, they are small and I would like to think I could complete one before I lost interest.

Anyway as I gave it more thought I decided to search Ravelry for crochet baby clothes and quickly fell in love with what I saw and they are oh so easy to whip up, who knew?

This lovely little cardy is made from Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton in Blush.  Fits 12 to 18 months.

Pattern can be found here

This next little cutie fits baby 3-6 months.  I love that this vest can be unisex.  I made this one from 100% wool and it's so soft and cuddly.
 
Pattern can be found here

Now that I'm a little more confident crocheting clothes, I have picked out a few patterns to make for Sophie. She thinks they are pretty and can't wait to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)